Sunday, April 21, 2013

Painting


04/20/2013

So last night I went to several places trying to find the Honeydew Krylon Fusion spray paint, but I could not find that color. I ended up going with my second choice which was Patriotic Blue #2329.
The color scheme was inspired by this particular photo which I had seen recently on the Airshow and Aviation Photography Google+ Community.
Photo by  Andre Lamerant

Painted DiBond Panels

Closeup


Materials
 All in all I'm pretty pleased with the result, but the finish is not as shiny as the original black finish.


1 comment:

  1. Robert hi,

    I would hoping to ask about your experimentation with the nylon material (or any other non abs/pla) plastic.

    I am curious about materials that nophead's kit can print out of the box with.

    Thanks,
    Arie

    ReplyDelete