Monday, April 22, 2013

Assembly - Part 2


04/22/2013

Continued working on assembly after work today.
It's really starting to look like a 3D printer.
By the way, all these photos are taken with my Samsung Galaxy S3 Cell phone camera


Frame


Y Carriage parts


Y Carriage with Hotbed


The backside showing ribbon cable on Y Carriage



X Carriage Head base



Nozzle

Hot End Circuit board - back  (Pretty good soldering eh)

Hot End Circuit board - Front

Extruder motor asssembly

Extruder Motor assembly






5 comments:

  1. bonjour superbe réalisation
    hello superb achievement functionally related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever finish your build? What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same Question. Did you get it completed and working? Any luck in printing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the delay in responding.
    Yes I finished the Mendel90 Build.
    It prints beautifully and was very easy to get dialed in.
    I'm having so much success and fun printing with it I didn't have the time to blog about it.
    I'll try to post some catch-up posts and show off the things I've been printing.
    In the meantime you can click on my Google+ link and see some of the things I've posted there.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/113635380501812786940/posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing information .This is very helpful.I will try to make a 3d Printer but i need to know drivers needed or not

    ReplyDelete