Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Software ToolChain

I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the at the Philadelphia 3D printer workshop Meetup last night.

Here is a copy of the presentation I gave:
3D Printer Software Toolchain

To answer some questions I was asked

The 3D Printer that I use is a Mendel90 that I built from akKit
It was designed and sold by Chris Palmer, AKA NopHead
Here are instructions on how to order it: Mendel90

The Slicer software I'm currently using is Slic3r v0.9.10b
http://slic3r.org/download
Originally the printer came with Skienforge

The Printer Controller software I'm currently using is Repetier Host
http://www.repetier.com/
Originally the printer came with Pronterface

2 comments:

  1. You know you have SSN & Drivers' License uploaded on the Google Drive you shared? It could be misused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI i have just found this post and was wondering how i get repetier host working on my mendel90 from Nophead. I have had it 2 years but completely got caught up with work and a new job so never change to repetier Host from pronterface and skeinforge.

    What are the steps to move over as im not sure where to start. Your help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks Mike.

    ReplyDelete